After countless years living in the shadow of the search engines, Cardiff’s indie-pop-space-hoppers OK have retired their old name for the pristine new moniker of Flying Car Company. The timing could have been better for the boys, fast on the heels of a huge Big Weekend slot and several fine tour support shows. That said, anyone who has ever attempted to find information on this band for any particular reason can sympathise with the move. We at MMP expect the same levels of idiocy, the same joyous racket and the same tight live shows just with a different banner behind them. Oh, and a now-certified progression to the stars, of course.
May 2013 Issue …
- " Well done to Nick there for incorporating a stormer of an Alan Partridge reference. " – Nathaniel - Kick Out Of You, May 07, 4:50 PM
- " Pedant alert registered! Altering as we speak " – PRS Job Opportunity, May 03, 12:17 PM
- " Pedant alert! That logo is for PRS for Music Foundation. This is a job with PRS for Music. " – PRS Job Opportunity, May 02, 12:41 AM
- " So you have to build a strategy to counter the wishes of the PRS's own members? Sounds like a lovely place to work. " – PRS Job Opportunity, May 01, 4:46 PM
- " Whoop! Our wristbands make it everywhere ;). " – Wakestock use wristband technology, Apr 17, 11:10 AM